Different people different journey

KLIA 2, Kuala Lumpur


Hey, it has been a long time since my last post, right?. Well, so many things to settle until I forgot to spend some time with this blog. Honestly, there are many things to share but I realize not everything I can make public.


I believe everybody will experience several failures and feel like carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders. Yah, kind of. It’s normal for young people like us to need to through several moments of failure because it’s going to make us better than before. If you make a mistake, don’t worry. The day will be another day, the year will be another year so just chin up and continue your journey. Thanks to your failures later:) It's hard to accept something that is different from your plan but Allah knows better. Like what’s happening to me, my future seems very far from what I expected but there’s still a chance for me to fix it. Fix and plan it again because I need the new one. Not the previous plans :) Well, I’m still young. But, thinking about age is really stressful! I keep calculating when I’m going to achieve this, achieve that and if I am late to achieve it, I simply judge it as a failure. I forgot that even graduating when we’re 30 is still an achievement. Buying a house when we are 50 is still an achievement. I do realize it but what makes me forget is, I keep comparing myself with someone who’s better. Arghhh! We never stop doing that thooo! Especially when I’m scrolling through my Instagram, Masha Allah, there are so many successful people out there, while I am here still thinking about my studies and hoping for loans from our higher learning institutions. Yeah, I can’t say that. Never mind, keep remembering our Creator and be grateful.


Talking about “different people's different journeys” makes me think that we also have “different people have different abilities”. It’s actually the same but when we point out the word “ability” not everyone can actually understand it. People, we need to accept that we live in a society so we are going to meet many people that come from whatever backgrounds. So, if any individual is unable to fulfill something that you want, do not simply judge but try to understand and guide them. Don’t you know, when we are kind to people, we will get something nice also in return? Actually, everyone knows it but they just think about themselves or in other words, selfish. It’s not okay to be that way. Please, it’s not that hard to be nice. Better try than never. One simple action can change a thousand things. We share the same sky, let’s make it easier for everyone.


Maybe your starting point seems brighter than others, but it’s not a guarantee that your ending is still the same. We can plan but still not sure if it’s going to work. For any failures that we experienced, it takes time to heal. Take a break for a while and plan again. Do not stop. I like this one quote in Indonesia language, actually, it’s also familiar in any language but I prefer to use Indo every time I use it “kegagalan hari ini adalah kejayaan yang tertunda”. It shows that success is always with us but it’s waiting for the right time to ‘appear’. Sometimes, we appreciate things more when we never expect them. Let it come without expectation.


In a nutshell, for those who read this, please start to change your expectation, perspective and start to accept the reality that achievements have no limits and terms in order for you to be successful. The meaning of success might be different for everyone, but as long as we are chasing something that is going to make us happy and proud, it’s goal. Achieve your goals.


Spread the love guys


Comments

  1. you are excellent.be a professional writer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, so many grammar mistakes here oopss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts