BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

MERSING, JOHOR DARUL TA'ZIM, MALAYSIA


  Well, a bit busy and I’m struggling with my life. Well, actually everyone struggling for somethings, right? So, forget about my acting in showing off my efforts. I just want everybody to know that I’m not wasting my time with something useless. 
Once I already said about ‘ struggling’ why don’t we discuss what is the real meaning of struggle. Hmm, quite tough to elaborate. 
But, I believe everyone is clear with the definition of that word. 
I’m still confused with what I’m going to say but believe me, I’m going to confess my feelings about something.

Yeah, I’m having a bad time lately. It’s not easy to deal with it :(
Now, I’m already a part of UITM student (Foundation in LAW) but then, I have no interest in what I’m doing now. 
"Kind of big mistake" those sentences keep appearing in my head. How can I overcome this negative feeling? Well, no one can answer it, except me. This is happening now because of me. I’m the one who always makes me get into trouble.

I believe this kind of thing happens when I can’t make a comparison between my interest and what actually I can do. I’m so blind and keep believing in myself that, I can be in any kind of situation and don’t know the limits. Then, I’m the one who suffers from my own decisions. But, I try my best to think positively about what I’m doing and facing now. It’s not easy to deal with a problem at this age. While others spend their time with their families but I am here, busy thinking about something that will put me down. How stupid am I?!
If anyone experiences this problem, believe me, you’re not stupid at all.
Day by day, I pray for a better life and try to accept what God has already written about my life. There must be a silver lining behind all of this.  There must be a reason why Allah put me here. Allah wants me to learn something. Maybe I don’t know my limits but Allah knows.

Keep believing in yourself. When you make a mistake, do not blame yourself. Only negative people do that. Try to be positive and change your way of thinking. You will find the beauty of honesty, sincerity, blessings, and happiness. Then, if you have problems in dealing with weird people, try to be professional and do not too think about their attitude. Try your best to avoid this kind of people but if you don’t have any options, try your best to be professional and take it as one of your experiences because you may learn something from that person. Maybe at least you’ll learn something,  if not, be strong. HAHAHA.

It’s normal for us, to feel down because of some people. This is life, as a human, we will face a lot of things and just believe there is always an option for us to get out from the worse situation. Why do you need to put yourself down just because of some people? It’s okay to be sad but do not too long. You may hurt yourself and your loved ones. Always put family and your favorite people on top of your heart. Then, every time you are sad, you have no reason to give up. That’s what I did. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. When it’s not working, so you need a rest. Stop for a WHILE. Not forever.

Be Strong :)
Believe:)
Keep fighting:)
Spread the love:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts